Search Public Records

Union County Arkansas Arrest Records

Arkansas Public Records /Arkansas Arrest Records /Union County AR Arrest Records

Are Arrest Records Public in Union County, Arkansas?

Yes, arrest records are public in Union County, Arkansas. According to the Public Record Act, these records are available for public request from various government agencies, including the local Police Department, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the Union County Court. This means that individuals can access information about an individual's criminal history, including arrests, arrest searches, inquiries, warrants, reports, logs, and mug shots.

How to Find Arrest Records in Union County, Arkansas in 2024

To obtain arrest records in Union County, Arkansas, you can utilize several resources. One option is to visit the official website of the El Dorado Police Department, where you can access their arrest warrant list. The website provides information such as the name, address, charges, and bond of individuals with active arrest warrants.

Another option is to visit the Union County Arrest Records website. This website allows you to search for arrest records by name, date of birth, address, case number, and charges. It provides a convenient online platform for accessing arrest information.

It's important to note that these online resources may be subject to change, and it's advisable to verify their availability and accuracy before conducting a search.

Police Departments in Union County, Arkansas

  • El Dorado Police Department: 402 N West Ave, El Dorado, AR 71730, Phone: (870) 881-4800
  • Union County Sheriff's Office: 250 American Rd, El Dorado, AR 71730, Phone: (870) 864-1970

Lookup Arrest Records in Union County, Arkansas

Please note that the provided links are for informational purposes only. It's important to verify the availability and accuracy of these resources before conducting a search.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please contact the respective law enforcement agencies or the Union County Court.