Search Public Records

Union County Arkansas Inmate Records

Arkansas Public Records /Arkansas Inmate Records /Union County AR Inmate Records

Are Inmate Records Public in Union County, Arkansas?

Yes, inmate records are public in Union County, Arkansas, according to the Public Record Act. This means that members of the public have the right to access and obtain information about inmates incarcerated within the county. The Public Record Act ensures transparency and accountability within the criminal justice system by allowing citizens to access certain records, including inmate records.

How to Find Inmate Records in Union County, Arkansas in 2024

To obtain inmate records in Union County, Arkansas in 2024, there are several avenues you can explore. One option is to visit the official website of the Union County Sheriff's Office at The website provides information and resources related to inmate records, including inmate search tools and contact information.

Additionally, you can also visit the Arkansas Department of Correction website at to find inmate records. The website offers various services and updates related to the correctional system, including inmate visitation and other relevant information.

It is important to note that while some inmate records may be available online, there may be certain restrictions or limitations on the information that can be accessed. For more detailed or specific inmate records, it is recommended to directly contact the Union County Sheriff's Office or the Arkansas Department of Correction for assistance.

Correctional Facilities in Union County, Arkansas

  • Union County Detention Center: 250 American Road, El Dorado, AR 71730
  • Union County Jail: 250 American Road, El Dorado, AR 71730

Please note that the above addresses are for correctional facilities located in Union County, Arkansas. These facilities are responsible for housing and managing inmates within the county. For further information or inquiries about specific correctional facilities, it is advisable to contact the Union County Sheriff's Office directly.

Lookup Inmate Records in Union County, Arkansas

To lookup inmate records in Union County, Arkansas, you can visit the following websites:

  • Arkansas Inmate Info: This website provides access to inmate records and allows users to search for inmates by name or ADC number. It offers information such as inmate status, offense details, and release dates.

  • Arkansas Department of Correction - Inmate Banking: This webpage provides information on how to deposit money into an inmate's account, as well as other banking-related services for inmates.

Please note that the provided links are subject to change and it is advisable to verify their accuracy and availability before accessing them.

By utilizing the resources and information provided above, you can obtain inmate records and access relevant information related to the correctional system in Union County, Arkansas.